Can cucumber plants be boosted?

Cucumber boost challenge

Once you have been accepted to study at HAS University of Applied Sciences, you will need to prepare for your stay in the Netherlands.

1 of the things you will need to take care of are the immigration formalities, such as applying for a Dutch entry visa or a Dutch residence permit. According to the Dutch law, the International Office of HAS Univeristy of Applied Sciences will need to apply for a visa for you, when you are not from the European Union.

Here you can find more general information and information about the steps you will need to take in the visa factsheet. 

Immigration information

Working while studying

Non-EU students who wish to get a student job need a work permit (TWV). Your employer needs to apply for this permit on your behalf. Non-EU students can choose between working for a maximum of 10 hours per week or a full-time summer job during June, July and August. It’s not allowed to do both.

Check for more information our special working while studying page.

Information about working while studying